Monday, September 12, 2011

Sian

Expectations kills. Finally got a taste of it myself haha. Sometimes it's tough to make decisions between 2 choices, tougher with 3 and even tougher among 4. Thought I was smart enough to finally come up with a decision that can satisfy at least 3 groups. Making that decision wasn't easy because I really really wanted to go for one of it too, been looking forward to having some fun even before the holidays. But then ended up I wasn't so smart afterall.Because eventually I got reprimanded for doing a sloppy job at home & the new plan kinda back fired because I even disappointed the one I loved =( The worse part about this whole joke was that I thought she might actually love it you know!? like play some candles, play some fire crackles, fly the new kite at night. HAHAHAHA. fcuking joke now. I think imma clown haha. Shall go for my nap now.

No comments: