Monday, September 5, 2011

MY AWESOME 21ST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!

Been too busy doing nothing,I hardly had time to even update my blog man. LOL! Alright, shall stop being lame ^^ 21ST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION WAS A BLAST! Invited all the important people in my life for my birthday chalet( sorry if I forgot to invite you doesn't mean you're not important k!) Quite afew couldn't make it last min too =( Was kinda last min with my birthday planning and all the nice big chalet like aloha and NSR all taken up. To be honest, chalet was actually quite fcuked up( phew luckily most of them didn't came in) Interior decorations 1/10, dead flies stuck to the ugly mountain painting, lightnings so dim machiam clubbing. Sigh. Was super busy trying to entertain everyone, I hardly got the time to really sit down and eat my own buffet manzxx. Heard the cratering sucks ttm. OH WELL, what to do!? I ordered it myself what. I didn't even tried my own birthday cake please. Everyone was saying its damn good. sian! Nevertheless I've got great company to compensate for all these disappointment =) Finally got to really introduce my awesome girlfriend to my family and relatives heh. Oh ya, I wanna tank my soccer brothers who came down earlier with me to help me with the all the decorations and set up too! Especially NG SIHAN FOR BEING MY PHOTOGRAPHER FOR THE NIGHT! THANKS BUDDY! Alright, as usual let the pictures do the talking k =)

No comments: