Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DON'T WANT TO REPLY YOU LEH!?

I really dunno how to react right now. Sometimes little things can really blow me away. I'm really trying hard to swallow the fact that I'm a lousy friend to my buddies. Some stuff are easier said then done or should I say maybe easier done then said? Simple things like texting and replying me msgs really makes me wanna point a BIG FAT JUICY MIDDLE FINGER AND SHOUTING "FCUK YOU" IN YOUR FACE. Its like you are trying to put in effort to do and organize something and people just don't really acknowledge your effort. Ytd night, I put in a effort to organize a simple movie at CWP and no one but bk replied. I wont blame him if he cant make it but certainly grateful that he replied. It's really not the rejection and turned down part that hurts, but the silent, cold feeling of being ignored that's making me feel so fcuked up. But still, I kept my cool and tried to tell myself maybe its just another whats app fcuked up problem that fails to send out my text to everyone. This morning I wake and saw the group chat "Boon kiat left, sihan left, weizhong left, jiawei left". NOW, THATS THE MIND FCUKING PART. YOU GUYS RECEIVED MY WHATS APP, SEES AND IGNORED MY MSG, AND JUST LEAVE THE GROUP CHAT WITHOUT GIVING ME A REPLY OR EVEN SAYING GOODBYE. So now am I still suppose to tell myself that whats app screw up sending my msges and then kicked my buddies out of the groupchat? I really dunno how to react to this but I really hope you guys sees my post. I'm just gonna relax and pretend this problem doesn't existed.

No comments: