Monday, September 5, 2011

ACTUAL 21ST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION ON THE 27TH =)

After my advance birthday chalet, my soccer kakies decided to arrange for a 21st birthday surprise round 2! I swear it was the best birthday surprise ever. Was super touched when I saw my gf together with the rest of the guys celebrating my birthday at the playground. Sigh boon was of of sg and kinda missed out the fun. They lit the playground with candles manzx! ROMANTIC MAXIMUM! If there's one thing I have to be grateful for in my 21 years of life, It'll definitely be getting to know such a awesome brunch of brothers! =) Had another round of birthday celebration when I went to school the next day. Cheekiat, charmaine & Aiman decided to give me a mini surprise bday celebration. THANK YOU GUYS! Thought I'll be damnn lonely in school on my birthday man. Yong quan & Deslon treated me to a nice dinner @ alumni too =) WONDERFUL DAY MANZX!

No comments: