Friday, January 8, 2010

Wilson's finally back after MIA+ING for 3 days! Classes really feels kinda weird without his presence man. Forfeited today FFB game against titans because only 4 people from my team turned up. Nevertheless, training's still fun with people like edward, surath and alvin around. Went for a dip in the pool with some of the guys after training too ^^. Mannnn! come to think of it, 1 year really passes dammmmn fast and me, together with the rest of the committee will officially be stepping down as a vp on wednesday. I'll definitely be missing the alumni benefits + gym & pool access man. sigh. Handphone died today because I totally forgot to charge my phone the night before. I'm so not used to not being able to use my phone for even a day luh. SHINGZ! GOODNIGHT PEOPLE!

No comments: