Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sigh, here I am sitting in the library updating my blog with this pathetic computer. Left flagfootball training halfway because of the rain. I just don't see the point of training in the rain when you cant even run properly or get a good grip of the ball to make a throw. Should have skipped training and join rey,zaid,zack & janice for bugis. =(( Gotten back my thermodynamics paper today. Dammnnnn 47/100! & the funny thing is, that's like my most confident paper know! sighhh. I dont feel like going for retest when I can only get max 50/100. It's like improving my grades by 3 marks know! WTH? & common test is only like 20% of the whole module. If you know how to do your math, what's the difference between 20% of 50 and 20% of 47? LOL! SIGHHHHH TODAY IS A SHITTY DAY. Ouh ya! to add on, I've been farting the entire day know! farting is good! farting is fun! farting means I got excess protein In my body! YAY! GROW GROW GROW!

No comments: