Monday, January 4, 2010

I love school today =) got back my math result and I got 50/100! YAY! Thanks for the help people! especially nick,kenney,wilson,maira & doreen =) Always hated math and I seriously don't remember passing math for common test before know! Nick is the joke for today. HE GOT THIS SUPER AWFUL TAN LINE ON HIS FACE BECAUSE HE FELL ASLEEP SUNTANNING AT SENTOSA WITH HIS SHADES ON! LMAO! EVEN THE TEACHER SAY HE LOOKED LIKE ROBBIN! Maira almost killed me with the beef fried rice + chili. Seee luh now when I go poo poo my buttock also hot. Slept for only about 2hr45min the entire day man. Went to bed at around 1.30am & my last time check was 3.45. WTH! INSOMNIA SUCKS. I think it's definitely the late night supper teh upsize + hokkien mee. Cant wait for photography class tomorrow! ^^ KTHXBYE

No comments: