Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm sorry if I left you hanging. I just needed to know what's best for both of us.I need a gf who's able to read my heart when everyone else fails. I need a gf who's able to accept me for who I am. I need a gf who's able to keep me company whenever I needed someone to talk to and not disappear from me. I need a gf who's able to understand my love & passion for soccer. I need a gf who's understanding enough to know what I'm going through now. I need a gf who will laugh together with me even for most silly thing. I need a gf who's able to stand me whenever I try to act cute. I need a gf who's able to wait for me whenever I'm late. I'm not being demanding, I just want to let you know I'm not the perfect guy. Tell me 10 things you like about me but I reckon you'll stuck before the 5th one. You get what I'm trying to say? Like I always say, only best friends last forever. & I really do not wanna lose such an awesome friend like you.

No comments: