Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I LOVETioman Island!

Finally got time to upload my Tioman trip photos and I figured that I better start updating before the sports camp peektures starts coming in! Anw,the 3D2N Tioman getaway reallyyy damnnnn shiokzxxxxx TTM! I mean, that's really quite a way to put an end to all the stressful muggings & to kick start the awesome march holidays. & especially when you go on holiday with people that really matters to you. NICE!. AWESOMEE FOOD, FOREST TRACKING & 1ST TIME SNOKRELING! FUYOOOO!I still cant believe 3 years just flew past in the blink of an eye. I still remember how we all first met one another during the orientation camp manzxx & I'm pretty sure I be missing you guys when school terms starts. OKAY LA, ENOUGH OF WORDS, LET THE PEEKTURES DO THE TALKING!

No comments: