Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sorry for the late post people! helped out pksss in town for vesakday last sat. WoHooooo! damnnn fun manzx. Was part of the dunking crew, & really had lotsa fun being dunked. Happen to see ChunYang and Bernice around my booth & both of them dunked me. Chun Yang managed to dunk me during his 1st throw! Arrrgh! Was soaked and wet but its all worth while! =) Played the cow boy ride and manage to set the high score with 33 points before phill broke my record with 48. Phill, nat & I was kindaa bored so we decided to do some art and craft thingy to DIY our own puppet. WOOOOHOOOOOOO FUN TO DA MAX!!! I seriously think mine was damn cute! =) Met up with the gls after that for dinner at kfc. Went e2max to slack for an hours playing L4D & NBA. Didnt manage to go down on sunday because my feet was bleeding real badly and I could hardly walk. "OUCH! LIKEAAAA TOOONGGG!"

No comments: