Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ahhh was late for IS class today man. Class starts at 1pm and I woke up at around 12.15pm. Didnt set alarm clock because I thought I would automatically wake up around 10pm ah. SADDED. The teacher even asked me why I was late infront of the entire class & I was dumb enough to tell her I overslept ('_'!!!) WHO THE HELL OVERSLEPT FOR 1PM CLASS MAN! shit luh! should had given her some shitty excuses like helping out for the cca fiesta man! HAHAHA. cheryl helper me to print 10 copies of my timetable and exchanged timetable with some of the gls. Was damn happy because Maira got me 9 tickets for the freshmen dance party! WOHOOOOOO! SHE'S DAMN PRO LUH! called her ytd to ask her help me get 1 ticket because she's in npsu but she got me 9! WOHOOOOOOO! Played street soccer after cca fiesta & now I'm freakin shack manzxx! Here's some overdue pics for the 1st day of school =)

No comments: