Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm seriously feeling like shit right now. Just ended the CATS group discussion and we finally got everything planned well for tomorrow group presentation =). I do not know why I'm feeling this right now. I don't even know how to put it in words. Its like, sometimes being a leader, you'll have to take necessary decision to decide what is best for the team. I know that I'm feeling so stressed about these project that some people don't even give a damn about. I'm not referring to my team mates. They are really really good people to work with. But sometimes, I just feel that they are being too submissive and that makes me feel like a complete jerk. Being too bossy. But I know that if i don't give a damn about this project, nothing is ever gonna be done. I seriously need feedback. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bro, sometimes it's about time you step out and assume the leadership... but being a leader, also try to guide ur teammates, by positively encouraging them, and facilitating them, so that ideas will flow out,

and you won't feel bossey.. this is a combined TEAM EFFORT