Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 had been a really great year for me. Before you know it, it's already 2009. Let me recall..2008 was indeed a really wacky year for me and I swear I love it!. Made lotsa great friends, from poly classmates, to ffb peopl, to soccer people & even online friends =) -Officially turned legal 18 -Managed to get into NP MARINE & OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY -JOINED THE BESTEST CCA ON EARTH - FLAG FOOTBALL -Had fun making the NP futsal team. -Appointed as the new VP for ffb. -Had lotsa fun with my soccer buddies -Having my sis back with me from aust -bro left for sweden -Got to know a very special online friend -made alot alot of very very good friends in ffb ~~~~~~ and the list goes on. Like how my fav quote goes- Things has an end for a new beginning... I'm sure 2009 will be an even more wacky year for me. New year resolution. - Be an even more filial son to my dad and mom - be an even better friend to my friends - GROW BIGGER! - Be a good vp for ffb - Get better GPA - Getting better with my soccer - know more great people - keep in touch with all my friends -guess that's all for now.

No comments: