Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm finally back again! Haven't been updating my blog for quite some time already!. Anw regarding polympics, our team lost 1-0 during the 2nd game of the knockout round. Kinda disappointed though...but anw we tried our best man! SO YEAH! NO REGRETS! =) FFB is getting more and more happening already! ESP since the inter league started. SO far...our team won 1, drew 2 and lost a game. Last week was against the committee again! & this time round, I FINALLY MANAGE TO SCORE A TOUCH DOWN! =) I cant believe I actually played soccer from 8 to 12 noon on sunday.Now, I'm all burnt and looked really really red. STUDIED VERY VERY HARD FOR MY MATH TEST YESTERDAY! OHHH YESS! I HOPE I WILL DO WELL THIS TIME ROUND. Just got home from st soccer over at RP. Damnnnnn! ITS SUPER SUPEEER FUN BUT TIRING!!! shall update again soon alright! GOODNIGHT PEOPLE =)

No comments: