Saturday, November 8, 2008

Couldn't attend training today but I seriously hope I'll get in shape before monday for POLYMPICS. Met up with hairi, SP, and buzz over at penisular to get my bag today. Brought a new pair of umbro knee guard and a adab bagpack! HAHAHAAAA. Took a bus over to town to meet up with siti and zam. Went over to the sunglass department in taka to look for siti.WAAAAAAA THE GLASSES ARE DAMN EX $320!! I can get 32 of the exact same kind over at PASAR MALAM! LOL =X hahahahahahahaa Saw the SUBARU team challenge outside taka...SHALL TRY TO TAKE PART IN IT IF I GOT THE CHANCE IN FUTURE!! I WANT A SUBARU!!! =) Dinner over at lucky plaza for its YUMMYLICIOUS NASI AYAM PENYET & HAPPY SODA! Went over to paragon because siti need to get a new pair of formal attire. Had lotsa fun in toyzRuS & metro Drop by Orchard Hotel to find shirin because she's having a dinner and dance there. AHHHHHH she got a new hair cut now, like rihanna kind!!!!! Manage to catch abit of ManU Arsenal game over at the hotel lobby. AIYAAA ManU only lost because I never play what! HAHAHAHAA GREAT FOOD, GREAT COMPANY = AWESOME DAY! =)

No comments: