Tuesday, July 7, 2009

SHIT I CANT SLEEP!!!!HANSKI IS GOING NS TOMORROW ALREADY! I'm already starting to miss him now. I think I'm going to miss him even more. Time really wait for no man! He's no longer the irrtataing and naughty little boy I once knew. We used to kick soft plastic soccer ball under the void deck together with the rest of the soccer kakies. Police come only we run! worse come to worse we do "SELF INTRODUCTION" to the police =) Had been under my BUDDY list for almost 9 years already! I'm going to miss all the fun and laughter we had together! gosh I'm sounding as if I wont see him forever man. I swear I'm damn guilty for dragging him to cut botak in march and it turned out that his enlisment got defered till today. HAHAHAAA! anw, you look cute ball dude! & dont worry! we will celebrate our belated bday 2gather on 1st august since we are only off by 1 week! ILOVEYOUBUDDY!

No comments: