Friday, September 19, 2008

Today was indeed a pretty tiring day manzxx! woke up at 7.30 to meet up with junjie and sihan for our regular gyming session. Decided to try out the yishun gym today cause hafiz was there too and thought we could use a little help since he got a personal trainer. WOAHH! now hafiz is really DAMNNN FIT MAN! &&& learned quite a lot of new stuff from him! Training was super shack, but it's all worth it! Went chongpang for lunch, and my grandparents house after that since we're in yishun already. They were kinda happy to see me there, and luckily they are still healthy and happy people! &&& I loved the ai xin apple prepared by my gonggong! he actually peel of the skin, cut the apples and even soaked the apples in salt water for me! DAMNN YUMMY MANZXX! Played big 2 and chinese chess together with sh and jj! I totally OWNED them man! would've been rich if we were to play with $!. Went for an evening 2.4 with sihan after that..practiced ball feeling by running with the ball! MY BODY'S ACHING REAL BAD RIGHT NOW!!!! BUT IT'S ALL WORTH IT!!!!

No comments: