Monday, July 7, 2008

ahhhhhh went acupuncture for my arm today! queued for about an hour before it's finally my turn. I showed the dr my swollen arm and he started squeezing my entire arm asking me which part is more painful.( LOL!WHY CANT HE JUST SIMPLY LET ME POINT TO HIM MYSELF WHICH IS THE ACHING AREA!) Got 4 needles in total. Sat for about 30min in the room with 4 needles in my arm! The man beside me was much worse. HE GOT 13 NEEDLES IN TOTAL MAN! from kneee to arm and even his neck. WHO KNOWS? HE MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ENJOYING IT LEH? Then on my way home, i saw this cute little just born kitten playing in the garden, but no matter how hard i try to get close to it, it will just keep running away!. FINALLY I MANAGED TO LURE IT OVER WITH A LITTLE SHARE SHARE OF THE BREAD I GOT FOR MYSELF =) AHHHHHH! HOPEFULLY MY ARM WITH GET BETTER BY TOMORROW =)

No comments: