Sunday, May 25, 2008

TRAINING WAS DAMN BORING TODAY! & beloved taufiq got sacked for getting into a fight and resorting to violence. DAMNNNN! why can't this people just learn to keep their head cool & just get back into the game? hopefully he'll be given another chance this time round and hopefully he'll learn his lesson well. had rapid shooting practice today -shooting 10 balls in a row ,using both your left and right feet- & OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE I ONLY MANAGE TO SCORE 2 OUT OF 10, yet boonkiat scored 8 out of 10. WTH! MY SHOTS WERE ALL OVER THE PLACE, & I SERIOUSLY THINK I'LL NEED ALOT ALOT ALOT MORE OF SUCH SESSIONS IN FUTURE. DAMNNNNNNNNN!!!!! HEY PEOPLE! CHECK OUT THIS CUTE KIDDO! HMMMMMM WILL YOU BELIEVE ME IF I TELL YOU HE'S ACTUALLY BOY? OH YES! IT'S A "HE" okok..because ALI mom gave birth to all 4 guys and there's not younger sister in the family. sooooooooooooo they came up with this PERFECT SOLUTION - DRESSING HIM UP LIKE A GIRL- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA OH WELL...

No comments: